Residential Project Manager - Ashford, Wage Negotiable
Elmwood Site Services are excited to be recruiting a well-established Project Manager, to independently handle and perform the lead role in Project Management of an 18month Residential project based In Ashford, Kent.
The Project Manager is to work alongside the clients & site team, overseeing the project from concept to completion. This candidate must be able to work under pressure to a pace-orientated programme, with a proven track record of delivering projects up to 5+ Million and confident in communication with design teams, Architects through to site labour and subcontractors
This is a permanent role with a fast growing business, it would suit a career focused PM looking for career progression within an already iconic company
· Liaison with client and upper management to ensure project is delivered on time and in budget
· Management of in house and subcontractor labour and overseeing all subcontract packages
· Liaison with Site Manager/Supervisors to ensure that project is being delivered as effectively as possible both operationally and commercially.
· Attend client meetings
· Representing the business in a professional manner to the client and key stakeholders alike
· To identify, reduce and manage all statutory and Commercials risk associated with a project.
· Enforce and comply with company health and safety regulations
· Attendance at Commissioning/witness testing
· General paperwork management; RFIs, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, Site diaries, Project
· programmes, snagging Lists, O&M Documentation, general correspondence between the client, contractors and design consultancies.
· Design reviews, onsite installation and general problem solving related to unforeseen issues related to the installation of services
· Preparing the site for completion and client handover
· Liaising with teams to conclude the final accounts
· Ensure that contracts provide a healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both the clients company and subcontractors’ activities, and systems operate to ensure regular review.
Accountabilities Adhere to company policies on all Health & Safety and Environmental Health guidelines.
· Adhere to company policies, on standards, codes of conduct, COSHH, and current government legislation. (Engineers are updated on a regular basis).
· Communicate regularly with all Supervisory and Management staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure that the client achieves at all times.
· Accountable to the Project Director.
· Strong Technical Awareness
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
· Ability to work to a tight programme
· Strong leadership: as you will be in charge of keeping a work force motivated to deliver the project to the highest standard.
· Have a good background in mechanical building systems both installation & maintenance. Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
· Be a team player with a flexible and adaptable approach.
· Have a sound understanding of current company and legislative Health and Safety, Environmental Impacts and Risk Assessment Procedures.
· Be able to provide both summarised and detailed reports, on current operations department activities when requested to do so.
· Hold a recognised project management qualification.
· Previous experience in Residential Project Managerial role.
· Market and sector knowledge.
· Understands and applies appropriate employee legislation, safety, health and environment regulations.
· IT literate to intermediate level - CAFM systems, MS Office and Project.
· Will be able to clearly and aptly communicate professionally both written and orally.
· Able to demonstrate partnership approach to customer management.
· Clean current driving licence.